vineri

Calvin Klein spring 2010


Calvin Klein released the spring 2010 collection that I simply adore.I like the colours and the dresses because I think that they make you feel young and revigorated,just like you should feel on spring time.Here in Bucharest the spring it's a little late,because it started snowing,but I can't wait to be warm again.

Do you like these tones of blue and yellow?They are actually called aqua and citron,they match with the spring colours.



My favourite colour is white,so I just love these two outfits.


Apparantly the one shoulder dress finds its place on the runway in this season too.

Some more white and nude.


I have one problem though:I really don't like the sandals.I don't know why,but they are really not my thing.What do you think?Do you like the shoes?



Source:calvinklein.com





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu